There are presently no open calls for submissions.
ATTN: DEADLINE EXTENDED 2HRS!
Thank you for your participation as a test quilter for The Improv Handbook For Modern Quilters! Melanie Falick, my editor at STC Craft, and I look forward to seeing your quilts! We will choose one or two quilts per score for publication that best demonstrate a range of outcomes.
We prefer to review an image of your finished and bound quilt if possible. If you are really cutting it close you may submit an image of your completed quilt top for review as long as you can guarantee that if it chosen you will be able to deliver the finished and bound quilt for photography in Oakland, CA by April 18.
Please submit only in the category that matches the score your quilt was based on. You may submit up to three quilts in your score category by filling out a submission form for each entry.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you have made a quilt based on the Mod Mood Quilt (Get Your Curve On) quilt-along or workshop then you are welcome to submit something in that category as well.
- March 1- submissions open
- March 25- (11:59 PM PST) submission closed
- April 1- quilts chosen for publication (notificated date)
- April 18- quilts due in Oakland, CA for photography
- June 30- quilts returned to maker
- Spring 2015- Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters released, ALL submitted quilts posted in online forum